Completed Prisoner Based Research
The following publications contain research that has been independently carried out by the authors mentioned with the approval of the Irish Prison Service through the Prisoner Based Research Ethics Board (PBREC).
It should be noted that the research is independently completed and does not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Irish Prison Service.
2. Dr Danny O Sullivan: A study of the relationship between attributional style and depressive symptoms in a prison sample.
3. Dr Cara O Grada: Staff Perspectives on Drug Treatment in an Irish Prison.
4. Dr Laura Brennan : EFFECTIVENESS OF GROUP COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL INTERVENTION IN REDUCING ANXIETY IN IRISH PRISONERS: QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATAIVE ANALYSIS
5. Dr Gary O'Reilly : The Impact of Psychological Intervention on Rates of Sexual and Non-Sexual
6. Dr Siobhan Burke: Motivation to change drug use in a prison population