Important Notice - Suspension of All Family Visits (Professional visits remain unaffected):
- The Irish Prison Service has announced that all physical visit to prison will cease with effect from close of business Friday 27th March 2020.
- All future visits from prisons will be conducted using video calls.
- Any physical family visits that have been booked to take place on or after Saturday 28th March 2020 has now been cancelled.
- Arrangements are currently being made for the introduction of visits by video link/camera phone early next week.
- Information on the new arrangements will be published on the Irish Prison Service website www.irishprisons.ie as soon as possible
April 7th, 2020
Irish Prison Service Staff are Interviewed at Cloverhill Prison on COVID-19. RTE Radio 1, Morning Ireland. - Read more...
April 2nd, 2020
Important Notice – No Cash Lodgements Accepted at Prisons - Read more...
April 1st, 2020
COVID-19 Public Information Booklet - Read more...
Strategies, Publications & Statistics