Family Video Link Helpdesk 057 8634867
Opening Hours Monday and Friday (Not Operational on Bank Holidays)
0930 am – 1230 pm
2 pm to 430 pm
The helpdesk will provide assistance and advice to families who are unable to successfully connect to a scheduled Family Video Link visit.
The helpdesk team will be able to confirm that your phone settings are correct as follows:
- Chrome is set as the Default Browser
- Microphone and camera settings are activated for Chrome.
Please use the ‘How to Guide’ and check the “Phone Setting Guide” before contacting the helpdesk.
To assist our Helpdesk operators:
- Have your email address ready so we can send you a test Video Link;
- If possible, contact the helpdesk using a different phone than the device you intend to use for Family Video Link. This will allow you to link into a test Video Link call with the other device, while remaining on the phone to the operator.
- If you only have access to one phone, we can confirm your settings and end the call. You can then log into your email and connect to the test Video Link. We will call you back if you fail to connect to the test Video Link.
Here is some useful links in English,
Here is some useful links in Polish,
Here is some useful links in Lithuanian,
Here is some useful links in Vietnamese,
Here is some useful links in Latvian,
Here is some useful links in Arabic,
Here is some useful links in Romanian,