Completed Prisoner Based Research
The following publications contain research that has been independently carried out by the authors mentioned with the approval of the Irish Prison Service through the Prisoner Based Research Ethics Board (PBREC).
It should be noted that the research is independently completed and does not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Irish Prison Service.
- Dr Claire Milner: The Psychology of the life sentence: The subjective experiences of life sentence prisoners. Final Doc June 2010, Final Document 2
- Dr Cara O Grada: Staff Perspectives on Drug Treatment in an Irish Prison.
- Dr Laura Brennan : EFFECTIVENESS OF GROUP COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL INTERVENTION IN REDUCING ANXIETY IN IRISH PRISONERS: QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATAIVE ANALYSIS
- Dr Gary O'Reilly : The Impact of Psychological Intervention on Rates of Sexual and Non-Sexual
- Dr Siobhan Burke: Motivation to change drug use in a prison population
- Danny J. O'Sullivan, Maura E. O'Sullivan, Brendan D. O'Connell, Ken O'Reilly, Kiran M. Sarma. Attributional style and depressive symptoms in a male prison sample 14 February 2018.